The venue for the 3GF Partner Meeting 2016 is Eigtved's Warehouse.
Eigtved's Warehouse is a renovated warehouse used Eigtved's Warehouse was established in 1748-50 by Royal master builder Nicolai Eigtved. The house was used by the Danish Asiatic Company as a storeroom and chamber to see all the valuable and exotic goods during the period known as the “Flourishing Trading Period”. Danish Asiatic Company used the buildings until 1976. And have been used by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark Central Administration for meetings and conferences since 1982.
Eigtved's Warehouse is located next door to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.
Distance from Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup, is 6 km and approx. 15-20 minutes in a taxi.
Asiatisk Plads 2 G
1448 København K
Phone: +45 33921601 (02) + 45 33921509 (10)
- Metro: Direct line from Copenhagen Airport to Christianshavn. Approx. 5 min walk from the metro station to Eigtveds Pakhus.
- Taxi: From Copenhagen Airport to Eigtveds Pakhus is approx. 15-20 min.
- Bus: 2A, 9A, 40 and 350S stop at Knippelsbro bridge. 2 min. walk.
- Water bus: 991/992 below Knippelsbro bridge. 5 min. walk.
- Parking: Eigtveds Pakhus does not have parking facilities.